Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Royalty



 [Cardigan: J. Crew] [Shirt: ] [Skirt: J. Crew] [Belt: Vintage] [Shoes: Frye] [Purse: Celine] 

We are in the process of moving and making our apartment: (1) livable, (2) a home.  It is frustrating and fun, and there are definite highs and lows, but all in stride.  I keep pinching myself and saying, "Paris."

Our apartment overlooks a hustling and bustling street in the center of Paris.  I love the windows open so that I can hear the numerous clacking of heels as people rush to work, and the clinging of silverware and glasses as people sip espresso in the cafes below.  I secretly people watch from my window, which is apparently the official Parisian sport.

9 comments:

Lena Wiemken said...

Love your outfit and the colours!

xx, Lena

http://lfashionista.wordpress.com/

Ly Zhang said...

I'm incredibly jealous!

http://www.lyzhang.com

Livfrisch said...

That skirt looks like something granny would have made!

Diamonddigger said...

you have really gorgeous colour mix going on here :-) LOVE it!!

Audrey said...

love the velvet!

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

xx Audrey

Chrysa said...

Beautiful outfit! Your combination is really interesting:) I love the colors and textures and your bag is really chic:) You really look lovely!

Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this blog. I hope you can check out mine and follow me if you realluy like.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

SACRAMENTO Amate said...

Such a lovely skirt and ensemble, Pearl.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mimi said...

I would die to live in Paris. Someday I promise. Are you fluent in French? Currently, as a ninth grade high school student, I am in French 2 Honors. So, some day I will make the transition. LOVE your bag!

Post a Comment