Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Royalty

 [Cardigan: J. Crew] [Shirt: ] [Skirt: J. Crew] [Belt: Vintage] [Shoes: Frye] [Purse: Celine] 

We are in the process of moving and making our apartment: (1) livable, (2) a home.  It is frustrating and fun, and there are definite highs and lows, but all in stride.  I keep pinching myself and saying, "Paris."

Our apartment overlooks a hustling and bustling street in the center of Paris.  I love the windows open so that I can hear the numerous clacking of heels as people rush to work, and the clinging of silverware and glasses as people sip espresso in the cafes below.  I secretly people watch from my window, which is apparently the official Parisian sport.


Lena Wiemken said...

Love your outfit and the colours!

xx, Lena


Ly Zhang said...

I'm incredibly jealous!


Livfrisch said...

That skirt looks like something granny would have made!

Diamonddigger said...

you have really gorgeous colour mix going on here :-) LOVE it!!

Audrey said...

love the velvet!



xx Audrey

Chrysa said...

Beautiful outfit! Your combination is really interesting:) I love the colors and textures and your bag is really chic:) You really look lovely!

Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Stories and Sequins

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this blog. I hope you can check out mine and follow me if you realluy like.

SACRAMENTO Amate said...

Such a lovely skirt and ensemble, Pearl.

Mimi said...

I would die to live in Paris. Someday I promise. Are you fluent in French? Currently, as a ninth grade high school student, I am in French 2 Honors. So, some day I will make the transition. LOVE your bag!

Post a Comment