Sunday, September 18, 2011 From Jour to Nuit

Daytime Look: [Vest: Free People] [Shirt: Mossimo, Target] [Pants: Vintage] [Shoes: Pour La Victoire] [ Belt: Nordstroms]



Nighttime Look:  [Jacket: Vintage] [Shoes: Joie] [Beaded Bag: Vintage]
We escaped to the Loire Valley this weekend, and I wore my absolute favorite pants.  I am pretty sure my grandma made them as there is no tag, she was an incredible seamstress and they are so her style - sparkly pink and gold polk-dots.  There is nothing better!

We went to an incredible chateau with my fiance's work (I know, it is a good place to work) and I could have stayed for much longer than the weekend.  I didn't want to pack too much, so I brought just enough to change this outfit from a day of travel to a night of champagne and elaborate eating.  I felt like Julia Roberts out of Pretty Woman - 4 forks, 3 spoons, 4 glasses!  I was fine with the glass part though, that just meant different glasses of wine all at the same time.  No lessons required for those.

2 comments:

Ivana Hargasova said...

What a beautiful and cute outfit! Those pants really are amazing! I love your style and your blog Pearl! I´m your new follower :)
Bonne chance a Paris! I lived there for almost 4 years and it´s such an incredible city!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Julia Akovantseva said...

I love this jacket! It goes wonderful with those pants. And OMG what a bag!

Post a Comment