Wednesday, September 7, 2011 Hunting Season





[Jeans: Gap][Shirt: Gap][Scarf worn as Shirt: Grandma's Vintage][Belt: Man's Vintage][Shoes: Frye][Purse: Celine][Jewelry: Omega, Own Design, Grandma's...]

We spent the entire day traipsing through Paris, again, trying to find the allusive apartment for rent - but this time we did it with a broker.  Magically, doors open and available apartments appear.  There is a process to everything here, and if you stray from that deeply engrained processed, you don't get far.  I am learning, slowly.

On another note, I wrapped this scarf, a gift from my grandma, around me all day for good luck.  When she sent it to me, there was my name in her cursive writing on a small, ripped piece of paper with a seamstress' pin attaching it to the scarf.  I can imagine many ways in which she found the scarf and decided to give it to me, but I won't drag on.

8 comments:

Emily said...

absolutely beautiful... great blog- following you!

www.wanderlust.com

M said...

i love this outfit so much...<3 oh paris... i wanna move there one day? How is it? living in paris :)?
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Sara C. said...

You look great!
I'll steal the way you wore your scarf...may I??
Sara C.

Liz Lizo said...

Love this look, the way you wore that scarf is genius.

VOGUED-OUT

LaPerle said...

But of course!

LaPerle said...

Delicious and a little bit boozy ;)

Lm Lamode said...

wonderfull pictures...great post... check me out on my blog and give me your impressions, please follow me on bloglovin if you like my style... See you.. http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

Addict-to-twins said...

On découvre seulement ton blog...
On reviendra définitivement jeter un oeil à nouveaux sur tes prochains looks ou soirée mode!!
a très vite xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Post a Comment