Friday, September 30, 2011 Paris Fashion Week - Day 3



[Pants: Vintage] [Top: BCBG] [Shoes: Pour La Victoire] [Purse: Celine] [Jewelry: Vintage, Omega, Tiffanys]

In running around all day, I totally forgot to take a picture of my get-up.  I had to break out my grandma's sparkly polk dots pants again.  These were snapped late into the night on our way home from, as a friend puts it, a 'serendipitous' night.  I was supposed to meet a friend of a friend, a girl I had never met before.  When I got to the party she invited me to, it turns out that: 1.) we grew up just miles from each other in California AND 2.) I had already seen her earlier that day!   I walked into the showroom where she working (where they were kind enough to give me a look around, even though not open to the public). It was the one open store down an un-traversed street that I have never taken.  I can't get over the coincidence upon coincidence.

I have been snapping so many pictures of amazingly dressed people and the shows, and trying to go through them, but oi! there is a lot - more to come on that!

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

That's such a cute outfit :)

www.oneofplenty.com

Koltunovskaya said...

Very nice bag and the outfit is very cute.

Style Dilettante said...

Oh my gosh! I love love LOVE your Granny's pants!!! Lucky girl in town for Paris Fashion Week!

http://www.inherentstylela.com/

Post a Comment