Friday, September 16, 2011 Keep 'em High




[Sweater: J. Crew] [Scarf: Vintage] [Shorts: Forever 21] [Socks: Jessica Simpson] [Boots: Coach] [Lipstick: Revlon Hot Coral]

For the next two days, we actually have TWO apartments in Paris!  I don't think we will ever be able to say that again :) Today I am going to our new place and unpacking the 500 lbs. of goods that we shipped over, and by goods, I mean clothes.  It sounded like a good idea at the time, but now there are things I wish I had, like my good knives and pots and pans.  But one pan equalled two pairs of shoes, in all honesty, maybe one pair of shoes.  I made hard decisions.  As a friend told me, these are all 'champagne problems'.  They definitely are, and I am so grateful to have them.

10 comments:

Natassja said...

LOVE this look, especially with the red lipstick! Very Parisienne. I laughed out loud at your 500lbs of clothes comment--I just moved from Seattle to Stavanger, Norway with 5 suitcases full of clothes and maybe one or two practical things. Like you said--champagne problems! They definitely make pots and pans in Norway, but not my favorite shoes :)


http://elleparle-nk.blogspot.com

Rosa Pel said...

nice outfit i like your boots!

Ronnyfrischer said...

You are gorgeous. I was just thinking of good-willing my argyle sweater just like yours. I have rethought it and will wear it today. You look adorable. Miss you. Your Mother

Koltunovskaya said...

Very nice outfit! I like it.

Livfrisch said...

I don't think you could get any cuter!

Catherine said...

Love your red lipstick with this very dark outfit – so cute! Good luck with moving!

Clara Turbay said...

i like this blog so muhc. i hope you can check out mine.

http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

jill said...

You're gorgeous - I love the preppy back to school look you're rocking, and I love those knee socks!

x. jill
those ghosts

Alexis said...

Oh man, LOVE that sock & boot combo!

heidi said...

Love this!
Heidi

Post a Comment