Thursday, September 29, 2011 Paris Fashion Week - Day 2, or is it 3?
[Dress: Thakoon for Target] [Belt: Vintage] [Purse: Celine] [Shoes: Minelli] [Sunnies: Tom Ford]

Just a quick pick of my outfit yesterday in the Tuileries, in the hot, noon-day sun.  It was an incredible day.  I met another blogger, someone who I have followed excitedly, and walked right up to her and introduced myself.  She was beyond nice, making me love her blog that much more.  Kindness goes so far in my books.

On another note, summer has returned to Paris!  It started back up the day Fashion Week began, and I have a feeling it will end the day Fashion Week closes up shop.  Paris is like the spoiled younger sibling, getting everything it wants, all the time (in absolutely no way referring to my own wonderful sis! :).  xxx

3 comments:

Ly Zhang said...

This is such a pretty outfit!

-Ly

http://www.lyzhang.com

Jen Duran Sadis said...

what blogger was it?...its always great when people you follow are nice in person

Livfrisch said...

Wow that's kid of a weird thing to say...

Post a Comment