Tuesday, September 27, 2011 Paris Planning Shoes




[Dress: Free People] [Cardigan: ] [Shoes: Minelli] [Purse: Vintage Coach] [Hat: Callanan] [Sunnies: Tom Ford]

These shoes are my Paris planning shoes.  I bought them last September when we came to Paris on vacation, and had no idea that one year later, we would be living here.  I distinctly remember sipping wine in a cafe with Julian, and both of us saying, "I could live here, could you live here?"  The box of new, shiny shoes was sitting right there with me in the cafe.  Then a few months ago, when Julian first told me about the Paris opportunity, I was wearing these babies again!  That is why they are my Paris planning shoes.  I swear on my shoes the above is true.  So now I feel like I have license to buy more shoes - good things seem to happen.

Today I am off to join in the Paris Fashion Week fun, it is the first day, wish me luck!

11 comments:

Wekran said...

Hi,
Would you like your blog to be listed in WEkran, the mobile blog reader app for iPhone and iPad? You can get more detail from wekran.com web site. email: wekran@wekran.com

Silvia said...

Lovely outfit! I love those shoes! <3<3 I am following you now!

www.lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Love it: Your Paris Planning Shoes! I don't know how you stumbled on my blog, Pearl, but I'm glad you did. I've deleted all my long blog rolls - it was out of control - and just have one small one, but I've put yours on so I can find you again. You sound.. well, you sound like my kind of person.

I can put you in touch with a sweet young woman, Imogen, from the UK who's in Paris now - just go to her blog (EIGHT: http://eightlondon.blogspot.com/) and tell her Jill sent you.

Meanwhile, enjoy your first day of PFW - wear the shoes - if you'd like, email me some shots, I'll do a guest post from Paris: jill@haybooks.com

Nice to meet you! xx

Jill said...

p.s. forgot to say - in case this doesn't make sense - I'm Jill from StreetStyle London, or http://www.polkadot.tv

Patience said...

Very chic. Love your vintage coach bag. Have been coveting for one for a while.

XO,
Patience
Check out my $100 ASOS Gift Card Giveaway:
ASOS Giveaway

Caroline said...

Nice outfit and the weather looks lovely!

Hits And Fits said...

Hello there,

Thanks for your comment on Hits And Fits :)

I've been perusing through your archives and it's so much fun. We have a lot in common, it turns out. First of all, I used to be a lawyer in California. So I know what you went through with that bar exam. Second, I used to live in Paris as a child (and my dad still lives there), so it's fun to see your photos all over the city. And third, I just ordered that same Coach bag that you're sporting! Amazing, right?

I've added you to my bloglovin account, and look forward to your future posts :)

- Ava

La Petite Olga said...

Such cute photos!! Great blog my dear!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Audrey said...

love the hat- youre so cute!

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much your blog. Come and check out out mine.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Mar-go86 said...

I simply adore this outfit! Everything in it!!! I've been hunting for that bag on ebay, but never really got one yet, hopefully one day. Anyway, gorgeous styling and I am so JEALOUS of you, I really wish I were in Paris right now!!!

Post a Comment