Sunday, January 8, 2012 Who Will Comfort Me?











































































[Skirt: American Apparel] [Cape/Scarf: unknown] [Sweater Tank: JCrew] [Heels: Bandolino] [Cap: vintage, grandpa's] [Belt: JCrew] [Purse: Reed Krakoff]

When this goes up, I will be high above the clouds, headed back to Paris and our puppy.

As we were packing the night before our flight, we kept saying, "we need just one more day, at least."  Wish granted. We were supposed to leave on Saturday, but when we got to the airport, our flight was cancelled.  My pop turned the car right around, and pulled up to the curb with a big grin on his face.  We had a lovely, relaxing, movie and wine-filled day and night with my family.  So much more wonderful than a stress-filled evening of packing last minute.  Funny how somethings just work out perfectly.

5 comments:

PennyPincherFashion said...

Aww, I love it when things like that happen! Glad to hear you're having such a nice visit. :) I really adore this outfit on you - it inspires me to try wearing hats again!

Tulips&Tulle said...

Love the bag!
Tulips&Tulle

Silvia said...

Great pictures! Love your look. <3<3

www.lovesushiandfashion.com

María José said...

Hi, Pearl! How are you, beautiful? I'm loving so many items of your look: the cape, those shoes, the bag, all is gorgeous! But, undoubtedly, that only happens because of your great sense of style! Your blog is truly inspiring!
You know, I'm following you, and I'd be so happy to have you among my followers, too!
XOXO from Argentina, María José

http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

SouthMoltonStStyle said...

Oooh I'm your 100th follower! Love the blog, so nicely written and love your style! Lots of love xxx

www.southmoltonststyle.com

Post a Comment