Friday, January 6, 2012 The Hunt


























[Jacket, sweater and skirt: vintage, grandma's closet] [Heels: Gucci] [Purse: Reed Krakoff] [Sunnies: Tom Ford] [Gloves: unknown]

I wore this combination of my grandma's pieces to bring me good luck in finding a wedding dress.  Two weeks before my fiance and I moved to Paris, he proposed.  So I have been casually and slowly (to my mother's chagrin) planning our wedding from abroad.  But for the few weeks I was home in California, I knew I had to find a wedding dress (they can take up to 6 months to ship!).  The hunt was on, but in this outfit, a little bit of my grandma was with me.

9 comments:

sjvonier said...

i love these bright colors in foggy SF. oh, i miss it so. you look fantastic.

Fashion Fractions said...

LOVE this look! red accessories are amazing and so are the shoes :)

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Sarah Heckle said...

Gorgeous colors! Such a feminine and pretty outfit. Did you end up finding THE dress? I loved wedding dress shopping - so fun!
Sarah http://tulleandtrinkets.com/

PennyPincherFashion said...

Love the yellow coat and the gloves add an extra special touch!

Megan said...

This outfit is one of my favorites! I love that you get to wear your grandma's clothes! I can always picture her in them and her approval of how great they look on you!

Andrea Dicenzo said...

love love love this outfit. you look so classic!

Crystalin said...

Oooooh, your mustard jacket is stunning! Such beautiful color and such a statement.

SouthMoltonStStyle said...

Oh my god I am LOVING that yellow cape. You look amazing - very jealous xxx

www.southmoltonststyle.com

Apple said...

I am delighted with this set of clothes! really like the color combination! All matched perfectly!

Post a Comment