Tuesday, November 1, 2011 Karl Lagerfeld in Rome








































Unbelievable.  Around dusk this evening, as I was walking back to our rented apartment in Rome, I turned the corner and saw a large group of people, all in black, and in the middle of that crowd, one glistening white head of hair.  I immediately stopped, knowing in an instant that it was Karl Lagerfeld, and my heart started to flutter.  I watched for a few minutes, and just couldn't resist slyly snapping a few photos of my own.  

6 comments:

Clochet said...

jajaja you are such a paparazzi!!!
xo, Clochet.

www.clochet.com

Natalie said...

Wow what a sighting - the master at work! Definitely worth snapping! Have you seen him around Paris in his HUGE Hummer? Nothing stylish or refined about that one but full of the entourage factor.

Natalie

www.nataliehoegen.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Great pictures!

Bravoe Runway said...

Oh man...Gucci shoes and then a pictures of Karl! Great photo and thank you for sharing!

Kendra said...

Pinch me! This is a dream...

You lucky lady!
Xo
Kendra

Shelby H.K. said...

ooo i would have passed. out.!!

xx

Post a Comment