Sunday, November 13, 2011 Down Fancy Street




[Jacket: Bershka] [Plaid Shirts: American Eagle] [Skirt: Zara] [Boots: Via Spiga] [Purse: Celine] [Jewelry: Omega, Kate Spade, Tiffany's, vintage and own design]

Yesterday we walked the length of rue Faubourg Saint Honoré, one of the most beautiful and luxurious streets in Paris (and there are lots!).  The sidewalks are lined with Prada, Chanel, Hermes, Cartier and all the other shops that tauntingly call your name, but will easily destroy your credit rating.  The walk and window shopping took us all afternoon, and at first it was magical.  About halfway through, we both had seen so many things we wanted and had seen so many people walking by with big bags, full of their new purchases, that we started to get jealous.  By the end of the road, we had a whole new perspective.  The intensity of the opulence was both exciting and overwhelming, but towards the end we were happy to find some less traveled streets.  

16 comments:

a la mode said...

This is so beautiful! I'm loving your autumnal colour combinations.

Audrey said...

Oh I how I miss Paris and rue Faubourg Saint Honore!!! Lovely photos as always! You look absolutely beautiful! www.casualglamorous.com

michelle said...

love this styling

your neweest follower Michelle
www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Silvia said...

I love your jacket and bag. Have a lovely week <3<3
www.lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com

Allison Asis said...

Thx for the comment on my blog :**) Love this outfit you created - the colours are perfect together and orange looks lovely on you! Wow this street looks beautiful...I so want to visit Paris soon! Still have never been!

xx, Ally

pinsandroses.blogspot.com

Livfrisch said...

You're a clever gal you are.

Камила ... said...

You look very beatiful.
It's lovely the jacket and the shirt !! I love it ♥

Jen Smith said...

You are too cute! I love your jacket...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Natalie Hoegen said...

Adore the Celine bag - (is it becoming obvious that I am a bit of a bag lady myself :-) ) ... great retro feel and yet totally modern. Well done you...

www.nataliehoegen.blogspot.com

Sara Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your bag also rocks and you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Lisa Mahlum said...

I just found your blog and really like it! I feel like we have a lot in common. I too just took the California Bar Exam (and am nervous for Friday!!!) and just moved to Boston for a year. Paris is my favorite city in the whole world and I would love nothing more than to live there some time. I'm excited to follow your blog!

xo Lisa
http://belleandbentley.blogspot.com

rita tavares said...

Lovely look!! Love everything, but your bag is stunning!! :)
Nice blog, I'm following you :)

www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

JustPatience said...

Cute look. Love the orange and brown mix. Your Celine bag is divine.
Patience
Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

Florence Mary said...

Very nice with that flashy orange skirt!

Raimar ღ Guevara ღ said...

Beautiful outfit sweetie!
You have a nice Blog!

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebbok Fan Page

Xoxo

Ammurphy01 said...

Beyond obsessed with your Celine bag, i've been wanting one for some time now. You look beautiful and the colors compliment you so well. Thanks for sharing!


xx

Ashley

http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

Post a Comment