Wednesday, February 15, 2012 Over My Shoulder






















































[Jacket: vintage] [Jean shirt: Gap] [Blouse: F21] [Jeans: Gap] [Shoes: Frye] [Purse: Celine] [Sunnies: Moscot]

These photos were taken by my dear friend from college, an amazing photographer, Andrea Dicenzo. She is a California girl, but has spent most of her years after college in New York and in London, snapping away to great acclaim.  Check out her blog here.  Also, don't let the sunshine fool you, these photos were taken before the new year.  I have been saving them for just the right time, like an Ace up my sleeve.  I am in Sevilla, Spain, escaping the freezing temperatures, drinking far too much wine, soaking up the sun and adjusting to Spanish time (which means slowing life down, way down).

11 comments:

Tulips&Tulle said...

Love this look!

I’d love it if you would stop by Tulips&Tulle sometime!

Outside Looking In said...

Beautiful! LOVE that bag! Have a great time in Spain---sounds like a dream come true!


www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Your friend is very talented! Love these photos. And I love your layers, with the stripes and the pink blazer.

http://itsthelittle-things.blogspot.com

PennyPincherFashion said...

Love that pink blazer and I really need to find some shoes like those too (on my wish list)!

Joel Wasserman said...

pearl i am loving these photos love the sun drench..

Cindy Vanderhoof said...

Pearl, so glad you had these shots up your sleeve..they are wonderful....love everything you do!

Milicaimarija said...

love your style!Great blog.Following you:)
It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

Kendra // The Ruffle House said...

Stripes + pink -- this is turning into my favorite combo. You look so beautiful friend! High five to Andrea, these photos are gorgeous! Xx

Piecesofmywardrobe said...

Love your jacket so much! I've been looking for one in ages, but I can't find it with that beautiful colour!! Anyway, these pictures are just amazing! Love them!

LBS said...

love your blog and style!!! i've gotten so many great ideas from your blog. very inspired.

The i on Fashion said...

I love the double shirts style, very unique! Pastel blazers and just the best, and that Celine is just so perfect!

The i on Fashion
www.theionfashion.com

Post a Comment