Friday, February 10, 2012 Museum Corners






















































[Vest: Diesel] [Jacket/Dress: Mossimo] [Cardigan: BR] [Blouse: Ralph Lauren] [Pants: BR] [Shoes: Minelli] [Purse: vintage Coach] [Jewelry: vintage, Omega] [Lipstick: ] [Sunnies: Moscot]

Disclaimer: My oversized, down jacket is just out of the picture frame - Paris is far far below the freezing point.

My fiance's parents are in town, and we are visiting many of the less-traveled museums, often found in sleepy neighborhoods, or on the borders of Paris.  I think I like these places more than the world famous museums Paris is known for.  At the top of my list is the Musee Marmottan (housing more Monet's than I have ever seen in one room) and the Musee Jacquemart-Andre (a mansion in the middle of Paris, that was once an extremely wealthy couples home that they filled with incredible art).  If you have an extra day in Paris, they are definitely worth your afternoon.


8 comments:

Eleanor said...

This outfit landed you your PhD in layering! Love!

PennyPincherFashion said...

Love how you layered all these pieces - I originally thought that was a trench coat!

Audrey said...

You look gorgeous! Love your red lip! www.casualglamorous.com

Lisa said...

What is the brand of the lipstick you are wearing. Love the color!

Outside Looking In said...

LOVE the layers---well done! Sounds like a great time!


www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

Jordan Michaels said...

I like taking the unbeaten path when I travel as well. Always hidden gems.

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Kendra // The Ruffle House said...

That bag KILLS me every time. Such a good find ;)

P.S When I come to Paris again -- will you take me museum-ing?!

Xx. Kendra

Bluebell Fanning said...

wow love your outfit, glasses, red lippie and fab jewelry, xxx leonie

Post a Comment